A short course consisting of 6 sessions (6 hours) R1 800,00 per session
Explore the five conflict strategies and acquire skills to understand and overcome negative perceptions. Participate in practical simulations to refine your personal style and skills. Explore the nature, sources and perceptions that exist in conflict. The specialists will also assist in the exploration of various elements of assertive communication and their application to your environment.
• (1 hour) Explore the nature, sources and perceptions that exist in conflict.
• (1 hour) Understand your assertiveness rights, develop your internal locus of control and express negative thoughts and emotions in a healthy and positive manner.
• (1 hour) Acquire the language of persuasion and diplomacy.
• (1 hour) Practical application and evaluation.
• (2 hours) Ensure your tools of communication – the voice and speech mechanism and non-verbal behaviour express the outcomes you wish to achieve.