Do you want to gain clarity, perform at your best, worry less and feel more calm and confident? Are you achieving your life’s purpose? Are you looking for a deeper meaning to your life?
Life coaching is powerful means of establishing your purpose and achieving your goals. It gives you time and space to identify what is most important to you and to align your thoughts, words and actions to achieve your goals and achieve your sacred task. In this unique and ground breaking life coaching programme you will be empowered to find your own wisdom and connect with your own solutions to direct your journey, under the encouragement of a life coach steeped in the competencies of emotional intelligence and world-best practice theory.
The IE Group specialist in Life Coaching will explore the following with you (Module includes the conscious and subconscious processes) to explore and identify:
- Personal identity / mission;
- Beliefs and values regarding self; family; colleagues / job, etc.
- Goals, capabilities, motivation and behaviour;
- The broader system(s) in which you operate and whether/how these are promoting or stifling the change / growth that you desire.
- Be empowered with specific skills such as:
- Manage stress effectively
- Attain work/life balance
- Develop a positive self-image
- Discover and remediate causes of physical, emotional and life problems using the Mind Detox Method©
- Attain Mind Calm© to gain clarity, perform at your best, worry less, heal faster, sleep better, improve relationships and feel more calm, confident and content whenever you want
- Explore Maps to define Meaningful work
Book now for a complimentary assessment with the IE Group Life Coach
Wellness Stress Management
Certain stress patterns in body, voice and speech may be observed during the assessment.
Stress cannot be removed from the modern working or home environment. The secret towards stress resilience and management is captured in holistic body-mind strategies and skills.
During the programme the individual will be guided towards understanding and applying strategies and skills specifically geared towards their personally unique profile.
An individual may explore the following:
- A relative EEG assessment to determine the effect of stress has on the individual may be done;
- Bio and Neurofeedback may be used to create body-mind management of personal stressors;
- Practical body-mind explorations may be provided as skills towards stress resilience.
Book now for a complimentary assessment with the IE Group Specialist