Most executives acknowledge the importance of effective communication and yet they often think all it requires is telling the right thing to the right people at the right time. The reality is that effective organisational communication is challenging and complex.
The organisational communication module will provide a broad overview and explore the importance of well managed, consistent and credible communication for both internal and external audiences.
The outcomes of the module will provide an understanding of:
- The need to critically analyseis the possible impact of the message and the reaction from the different audience groups.
- Ensure the message is consistent with the organisational culture.
- How to avoid the message being misinterpreted.
- How to tailor message to ensure relevance to each audience group.
- The need for the communication to be credible.