Africa’s Leading Image, Communication and Leadership Coaches.
WE ARE PROUD ASSOCIATES OF
As an addictions specialist (process/screen and substance abuse), Jarrod’s vision is to pioneer pro-active, systemic educational programs and therapy’s (emotional intelligence, inter/intra-personal connection and path-to-purpose-driven-life) for the stimulation of positive social behaviour change and personal wellness.
Jarrod’s skill-set includes:
- Addictions Counselling, Recovery Coaching & Family Interventions
- Youth (Teen) mentorship and behavioural containment
- Schools / Youth, anti-social behavioural prevention curriculum, strategies, programs & motivational speaking
- Corporate employee wellness empowerment & motivational speaking
- Writer and popular public awareness contributor with over 50 published articles in national newspapers and frequent requests for live radio interviews around the subject of substance and process addictions.
Jarrod is also currently a Director and the Program Innovator of “The Foundation Clinic’s Schools Program”. A pioneering community educational project launched under the auspices of the Ubuntu Community Trust (U-Act) and The Foundation Clinic Treatment Centre, Johannesburg.